Sunday, December 14, 2014

Finished The Hunger Games

          I have finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I thought the ending was very well written. In the book, Peeta and Katniss are only fake "star-crossed lovers" so that they can survive in The Hunger Games. But the ending truly shows their real love for each other. One of them has to die in order for there to be a winner and for The Hinger Games to be over. But because they both love each other, neither of them can see the other one die so they threaten the Capitol to kill themselves at the same time. The Capitol surrenders so there are two winners of The Hunger Games.

          When I was reading this book all I could think was how could an author come up with a plot like this. "The Hunger Games" must have come to her in a dream or something. I think Collins is a very great writer with a great imagination. I love all of the characterization and the setting of this book. The theme is thought-out as wel.

          The characters from each of the districts are planned out very well. I love how each of the districts have a different theme and a different job for Panem; a different way for them to provide for and work for the government. I love how this book takes place in a Dystopian society. If you liked this book, I would also suggest reading Divergent, Matched and Delirium.



http://www.thecapitol.pn

No comments:

Post a Comment