This is my opinion: I like science fiction or fantasy because they can't happen. When I read the story I can dive into a world that doesn't exist. I can imagine things that could never really occur. That's what I like about reading. If the things that I read could actually happen then what's the point of reading it. I could just live the story for all I know. You may have your own opinions about this which I would love to hear.
On a different topic, I am going to continue my search for other genres. I have decided to read a non-fiction book now. Not because my english teacher told me I have to (well that's part of the reason) but it's also because I want to. I want to explore new genres and topics. There could be so many great books that I'm missing out on because I haven't even tried reading a non-fiction book. If you have an good recommendations for non-fiction books, please let me know in the comments.
http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/teen-nonfiction

No comments:
Post a Comment